"a unique party venue for all occasions"
The IronBar now provides a private bar and entertainment area available for your exclusive use.
Whether you’re celebrating or commiserating, looking to host a refined soiree, or to impress your corporate colleagues with raucous cane toad racing, or you want to book the IronBar exclusively for your post-wedding dance party, the famous IronBar is the perfect fusion of central location, ambience, friendly service and unique venue for your next event.
The IronBar’s private venue is available for exclusive use on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 10 pm through to 2 am.
While there is no venue hire charge, a minimum bar spend of $2000 AUD is required
INCLUSIVE SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Caters for up to 200 party guests
- Available for business events and private functions
- Esky-cool air-conditioned interior provides welcome relief from the tropics
- Flexible entertainment area whether for standing, mingling and dancing with seating options
- State of the art audio and lighting
- Exclusive bar serving full range of Australian and imported beers, spirits, cocktails, and wine
- Venue generally available from 10 pm till 2 am, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Wheelchair accessible venue
- On site catering options available
- Site management, service team and security provided
OPTIONAL SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Hire our DJ or Live Band
- Nicky G’s famous Cane Toad Racing Spectacular
- Creative styling available
- Located in the heart of Port Douglas
- Iconic venue
- Upstairs state-of-the-art gaming lounge licensed to 3.30 am
- Intimate upstairs cocktail bar
- Street dining precinct
- Steakhouse restaurant
- Nightly cane toad racing event
The IronBar’s steakhouse menu features a lip~smacking range of your favourite Aussie pub style eats from canapes, tapas, bar snacks, fabulous local seafood, hearty burgers, quality steaks, salads and desserts.
NICKY G'S CANE TOAD RACING SPECTACULAR
Corporate and wedding groups take great delight in the iconic Aussie battle of the Far North’s most pestilent and most virulent beasts.
Celebrated affectionately as “dubiously ethical”, “unashamedly politically incorrect”, “amphibian debauchery at its finest” and “side–splitting bogan mischief for the whole entourage”, many distinct Iron Bar memories are made of kissing toads, racing them against each other and taking home a trophy!
Please contact us to make an appointment or discuss your event.
Give us a call on (07) 40 99 4776, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below:
bespoke corporate experiences and fabulous birthday bashes!